Testimonials on Sue’s Speaking
- “I have known Sue professionally for over 3 years now. She is a unique and amazing human being. She is the embodiment of passion. Every time, I would see her or talk to her she is always Alive and full of energy. She exudes a confidence and a compassion that separate can be found in many people, but those attributes combined, make for a rare individual in my book. She has a firm grasp of the subject matter she is talking about, whether it be physical education, spirituality or acting. Speaking of spirituality, she is one of the more spiritual people I know. When she would offer an opening prayer to an event, she really brings the light and the energy level spikes and everyone is caught in her whirlwind of loving energy. Sue has offered great career advice and she practices what she preaches. If you need support, Sue is right there for you. When I think of Passioneer, I think of Sue Oliver.” ~Tom Brophy
- “I have had the repeated pleasure of being inspired, lifted, guided and motivated by Sue and her obvious passion and zeal for life and all the possibilities it contains. Sue speaks with a combination of heart, mind and humor that is informed by the amazing things she has accomplished in her life. Sue brings it all with her and the result is that everyone who has the opportunity to hear is also afforded the opportuity to grow, expand and enrich their lives. If you are looking for positive change in your life, Sue can show you the way.” ~Stephen Duggan, Business Owner, Ministerial Student
- “Sue combines communication skills with deep understanding of entrepreneurship. Her perspective is a seamless weaving of new economics spirituality. She is herself a passioneer, inventing a new vision for being creative, successful, and abundant. Instead of preaching her vision, she draws it out of others – creative people whom she recognizes as cultural intuitives like herself. Her recorded programs form a living record, a wisdom keeper’s trail, of stories and personalities who transform vision into power, power into service, and service into abundance. She deserves the widest recognition!” ~Fred LaMotte, Interfaith Chaplain
- “Since the day it was suggested by a mutual friend, that we meet, it’s been a joy ride for your enthusiasm is contagious. What you do daily on and offline is a marvel. Your poise and presence as the speaker, facilitator and coach you are, is UNFLAPPABLE in my experience. Your presentation on How to Make Yourself Radio Ready and Easy to Interview at the Publish Yourself! Salon on Self-Publishing and Self-Promotion, was a HIT because you were entertaining, REAL, engaged the room fully from start to finish, and provided simple and meaningful content we could all put to work IMMEDIATELY. You have a GOLDEN heart of service in my book and your “being a stand” for individuals being healthy, happy and leaders in their own lives first–that they can do more in the world with and for others–impacts more people than you realize. I am honored to call you collaborative partner and kindred friend.” ~Deborah Drake, Writing and Marketing Coach
- “Sue Oliver is a force to be reckoned with. She is a wonderful mix of warmth, intellect,and pragmatisim. All of which comes out in her facilitation skills and heartfelt advice. She has very powerful energy and that comes across on-air and in person. Watching her shows will undoubtedly result in insights, helpful advice, and a feel good feeling. One of Sue’s greatest gifts is the ability to congregate people together, inspire them, and make them feel special. Watch her show! Your mind, body, and soul will be glad you did.” ~C.J. Liu, Host of Fire It UP with CJ (www.fireitupwithcj.com).