Sue Zeal Oliver speaks on a number of passioneering topics for intimate groups and also very large audiences, from support groups to major conferences. She is a dynamic, high-energy, witty, and heart-driven speaker who engages her listeners with compelling stories and inspiring insights. Her recent speaking engagements have included presentations for Fortune 100 companies, non-profits, volunteer organizations, and as a minister for her own and other spiritual communities. She’s also appeared on various radio programs (e.g., see below), including the hosting of her own Blog Talk Radio, The Passions and Possibilities Network (Click Here to Find Out More).
Recent Media Engagements (and recordings)
- 1/11/10: Community Media Panel, City of Bellevue
- 2/16/10: Radio Show Guest on The Pill, on the topic of Putting Passions Back into Everyday, (Click Here to Listen).
- 5/26/10: Radio Show Guest on Aware Talk Radio, on the Topic of the Passions and Possibilities project, (Click Here to Listen)
- 6/17/10: Co-Creator Radio Network, What We’re Thinking About with Ken Ludwig
- 6/1/10: Washington Women’s Employment & Education, organization (monthly during 2010).
- 6/24/10: Co-Creator Radio Network, Making It Out Alive, with Ken Ludwig
- 7/10/10: Amazing Grace Spiritual Center, Seattle, WA (Click Here to Listen)
- 9/2/10: Spiritual RockStar Radio with Dan Hanneman (Click Here to Listen).
- 9/19/10: Gary Mantz Radio Show, ‘The Three Passioneers” (Click Here to Listen).
- 9/22/10: Geoff Loughton’s Radio Show, Radio Free Spirit (Click Here to Listen)
- 11/27/10: Mantz & Mitchell Radio Show (Click Here to Listen)
- 3/12/11: Amazing Grace Spiritual Center, Seattle, WA (Click Here to Listen)
- 3/27/11: Unity of Olympia, WA (Click Here to Listen)
- 4/3/11: Amazing Grace Spiritual Center, Seattle, WA
- 4/30/11: Guest Radio Show Host, KKNW 1150 AM Bellevue, WA, with Ellen WhiteHurst (Click Here to Listen)
- 4/30/11: Guest Radio Show Host, KKNW 1150 AM Bellevue, WA, with Rev. Nirvana Gayle (Click Here to Listen)
- 5/11: CSL Bellingham, WA (Click Here to Listen)
- 5/15/11: Unity of Olympia, WA (Click Here to Listen)
- 6/4/11: Amazing Grace Spiritual Center, Seattle, WA
Most Popular Topics
Below are some of Sue’s most popular speaking topics, and she can also create a customized presentation for your group’s unique needs.
Do What You Really Love, and Trust That the Rest DOES Follow. “I’m doing what I love, and the rest isn’t happening. What’s wrong?” This is a common concern for those making the leap fully into service. Sue uses highlights from her many Passioneer® stories to affirm that when we do what we love AND give back to others, the rest does follow, including abundance. The key is differentiating between true passions and mere talents (i.e., what we’re good at), serving with an open, compassionate heart, and releasing our expectations of how it will look.
Pursuing Your Passions to Serve Fully, Why Wait? Many of us believe that we must postpone our dreams to serve others fully until the right time, place, relationship, bank account balance, etc. It’s easy to slip into “either/or” thinking: either we unleash our passions to give back fully right now, or we’ll wait until “someday.” Unfortunately, someday never comes unless we intentionally make helping others a priority. There is no better time to start than NOW!
Removing the Blocks to a Heart of Service. We are often our own worst enemies, by blocking our success with old grooves – the attitudes and behaviors that do not support our highest good. Getting out our own way involves becoming awake and aware to the conscious and unconscious ways that we interfere with our true callings to serve others. Simple, but not easy. Sue provides simple, practical stories and exercises to help audiences move beyond these barriers into their true passions.
Integrating Passionate Service into Everyday Living. The key to living a rich, fulfilling life is experiencing and expressing our passions for service on a daily basis, during the peak times and the tough times. When we engage fully in serving others, it’s impossible to be angry or resentful. Instead, we’re filled with gratitude and compassion.
From Baby Steps to Giant Leaps. Many Passioneer-wannabes feel stuck because they think they should be making massive strides in expressing their passions. So they often procrastinate and postpone doing and being what they love. The key to successful passioneering is being persistent and consistent. That is, continually taking small steps forward towards our goals for serving others, regardless of our circumstances.
Putting Passion into Action Series. Sue’s background in product and program development is great fodder for her talks on transforming great ideas into great service projects.
- Taking Your Next Big Service Idea to Market Quickly. Efficient and effective strategies and tools to serve others AND prosper.
- Getting the Right Things Done…Right. Setting clear priorities and creating potent game plans is critical if you want to live a prosperous, service-oriented life. “Do” is half of “Done,” as one expert says.
- The Power of Accountability. Letting go of rugged individualism and building a powerful support team. Passioneers have learned to build and lean into powerful support networks.
- Creating Powerful, Passionate Project Teams. Crystallizing the WHY? of your project’s mission and vision, and unleashing each individual’s passion within the project, from start to finish.
Contact us today to discuss how Sue can help make your next event a major success.