Below is a brief life assessment to download, print and review with your coach, accountability buddy, close friend or partner. Allow for at least 30 minutes for quality time and reflection in your answers. Simply completing the questions is a big step in creating the life you want to live. Why? Because you are becoming more awake and aware of what’s so right now in your life.
We do not collect your answers, however, you may send me your answers and receive a private, complimentary 30-minute coaching call to discuss them (details below).
Passioneer® Life Assessment
(Click here to download a PDF-version of the Life Assessment)
1. On a scale of 1 to 5, please rank your satisfaction in the following areas of your life (1 = Very Satisfied; 5= Very Unsatisfied)
- Overall happiness _____
- Overall energy level _____
- Overall stress level _____
- Health/fitness _____
- Finances _____
- Partnership/marriage _____
- Family _____
- Career _____
- Friendships/social network _____
- Spirituality/spiritual practices _____
- Time management _____
- Fun/play _____
- Creative outlet/expression _____
2. What observations do you have about the areas above that you ranked high or low?
3. Assuming that you could not fail and could create the life of your dreams, what would it look like?
- What is your life’s purpose or mission?
- Who/what would be present?
- Who/what would not be?
- What would you be doing/being now if you were guaranteed this life?
4. What are the biggest barriers between you and this dream?
5. What are your biggest areas of procrastination lately?
6. What are you most passionate about?
7. What talents, gifts, or strengths do you have that are obvious? Not so obvious?
8. What are you most grateful for in your life?
9. What does your support network look like now?
10. What are your personal values? Which are the most important (place an asterisk next to them).
11. What’s the minimum annual income required to cover your expenses and survive? What’s the annual income you want to thrive?
Are You a Passioneer? (Select Yes or No)
1. Are you a big thinker with big ideas for your life and the planet? Yes/No
2. Do you believe that happiness involves a healthy mind, body, and spirit? Yes/No
3. Are you ready and willing to make courageous leaps in inspiring and serving in the world? Yes/No
4. Are you clear about your passions and your purpose? Yes/No
5. Does your definition of prosperity embrace much more than material gain but isn’t the “starving martyr syndrome”? Yes/No
6. Do you follow a path of regular self-reflection, self-development, and spirituality? Yes/No
7. Are you an open-minded, lifelong learner, and wisdom-seeker? Yes/No
8. Are you big-hearted and compassionate? Yes/No
9. Do you believe in the power of oneness, connection, and relationships? Yes/No
10. Are you a good steward of the earth, including resources, plants and animals? Yes/No
11. Do you actively and consistently walk your Passioneer talk throughout your day and with every being that you meet? Yes/No
If you circled “Yes” on 7 or more of the questions, you are a full-fledged Passioneer – Congratulations! If not, then you’re probably a budding Passioneer® , woohoo!
Thank you for exploring. Feel free to send this to me at sue(at)passionsandpossibilities.com, if you’d like a complimentary 30-minute exploratory call.
Sue Zeal Oliver, Chief Passioneer
Powerleaps LLC Coaching for Passioneers